Registration will open in January 2019.
- Before you register
- How to register
- Onsite registration hours
- Payment options
- Terms & conditions
- International attendees
- Review the Congress fees, the associations page and the association conference fee schedule to find your association and decide which conferences you wish to register for.
- You are welcome to attend any association conference at Congress regardless of membership status, provided that you pay the corresponding member or non-member fee.
- Take note of the Congress Registration Desk location and hours, as you’ll need to visit it when you arrive on site to pick up your receipt, official access badge and registration package.
- If you are attending your association’s conference as a member or presenting at Congress 2018, renew your membership status on your association’s website and check out the Info for presenters page.
The registration fees are broken down into two components – the Congress fee and the Association conference fees. For more information about this structure, consult About the fees.
Association conference fees
The association conference fees are mandatory for all attendees participating at association sessions, including organizers, speakers, presenters, panelists and those chairing or attending a session. Association conference fees do not cover the association’s membership fees. For membership inquiries, please contact the association directly.
View the association conference fee schedule.
If you wish to ONLY attend those general events indicated in the online calendar of open events and the Congress Essentials guide as open to all registered Congress attendees, then the association conference fees do not apply. However you will not be entitled to participate in sessions that have access restricted to registered attendees of an association, which includes all association conferences.