This section provides information to help you plan a successful trip to Congress:
- Register for Congress!
- Book your accommodations. A large number of residence and hotel rooms are available in the area at special Congress rates.
- Book your travel to Vancouver. Discount codes are available with national airlines, or purchase a train ticket, bus ticket or book a car rental.
- Sign up your kids for child care services so they can enjoy the Congress experience too!
- Review your options for local transportation between campus, hotels and the surrounding area.
- See what amenities are available to you at Congress 2019, especially food outlets and recreation.
- Plan out your tourist stops.
- Don't forget to regularly check the online calendar of open events to decide what events to attend at Congress!
Maps of campus and of the region are available here.
UBC is introducing the “Living Room,” a beautiful lounge space with couches and kitchen facilities for families and companions to use as a meeting, play, and rest space all day, every day from 8:00 to 18:00.
UBC has also set up daily expeditions at 10:00 and 14:00 for families and companions.
Download the UBC Family Programming brochure to learn more.