Sunday, June 2, 2019
With financial support from the Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences’ Aid for Interdisciplinary Sessions Fund.
This roundtable discusses an issue of professionalization for established, emerging, and young scholars: interdisciplinary reasearchers and how/where they fit in academia.
The co-host of this event is: 19 - Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English (ACCUTE)
- Aimée Morrison, Associate Professor, University of Waterloo
- Lourdes Arciniega, St. Mary's University
- Leif Schenstead-Harris, Independent
- Alison Hedley, SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellow, McGill University
- Maya Hey, PhD Candidate, Concordia University
- Jason Lajoie, PhD Candidate, University of Waterloo